| 4 min read
We’re all trying to stay inside and stay safe, but we still need groceries and other stuff to keep busy. Although we enjoy going out occasionally to grab some fresh air, we rather use that time for a walk in the park instead of standing in line for the supermarket. Luckily, there are alternatives to get food and other products delivered at our doorstep. Here’s a list!
- De Bierschuur: Large selection of wines
- Mig’s world wines: the shop is closed, but they still do delivery
- Titulus Pictus: Delivery starting at 25 EUR
- Vinalgros: delivery through B-Post / pick-up in the shop or in EFarmz
- Vinilegium sells the wine they still have in stock and will close afterwards
- Brasserie de la Senne: does deliveries by bike and is open for pick-up on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. For every box they donate a part of the money to DoucheFlux, an association that supports the homeless.
- Brussels Beer Project: order one of their survival packs containing 12 beers of your choosing
- Cantillon: Due the big success, only the “Small is Beautiful” pack is still available on their webshop.
- De Bierschuur: Large selection of beers
- Dekkera: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the list with available beers
- En Stoemelings : Order here and they’ll deliver your beer box by bike
- Fermenthings has prepared two survival packs: one with beer only, and one with beer and other local products
- Gansbeer beer: delivery of artisanal beer
- La Source: Order through their website or Facebook page
- Manneke: Delivers suprise packs with beer from different Brussels micro breweries
- Mok Coffee: free delivery for orders over 15 EUR
- Or Coffee: free delivery if you buy 2 packs of coffee
- Efarmz: home-delivery of vegetables and other bio products
- Ghost Rider BXL brings bio veggie and grain boxes around the city on a daily basis
- Josadelivery: home-delivery of vegetables and many other products
- Molleke sells fresh local vegetables that can be delivered by bike or picked-up on Friday afternoon
Bread & Pastries
Cheese & cold cuts
- FromComptoir: Delivery coming soon (email@example.com)
- Butchery Peter & Sabine deliver in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- Buddy Buddy: delivery of vegan spreads
- Granola: delivery of bio granola
- JeanBon: delivery of cheese and charcuterie platters
- Al Verhuur: delivery of rental tools to work in the garden
- Garden Center Moens: delivery of plants, trees, seeds...
- La Ferme Nos Pilifs: Delivery of plants, seeds, potting soil... Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the full list of articles
- Skyfarms: delivery of seeds, potting soil, flower pots....
- Wondergreen: delivery of plants, colorful pots, potting soil...
- Groove Street 98 started doing home delivery of guitars and guitar accessories.
Crafts & Paperware
- Ava: paperware and lots of items for creative projects
- Schleiper: paperware, paint, frames...
- Tandemm: stationery store and paper goods
- The Grasshopper: toy store with several craft items
- Cook & Book: contact them by email: email@example.com
- La Libraire Noire
- Librairie Flagey: deliveries starting at 50 EUR
- The European Bookshop
- Tropismes Libraires: deliveries starting at 40 EUR
- Belge Une Fois: concept store with Brussels-related articles
- Mood Candles: home-made organic candles. Use the code 'Livraison' to enjoy their delivery services.
- Quatuor Design
Do you have questions? Did you experience something similar? Did you notice a mistake? Please share!